Investment Management Technical Change Lead
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title Investment Management Technical Change Lead
- Direct and matrix management of the L3, Environment and Release teams to provide a strong cross-functional group with shared knowledge across investment platforms (Charles River, Funds, Risk)
- Maintenance of a resilient platform in line with company standards for highly available applications and compliant with ongoing obsolescence and resilience standards
- Support for ongoing change initiatives through a controlled and effective release process and environment management capability
- Oversight of level 3 process and capacity to ensure adequate progress on resolving problem tickets and major incidents
- Stakeholder management through oversight of release and level 3 support; engagement in change forums to represent the team
- Escalation point for platform resilience including BICEP
- Leadership of the global technical functions for Investment Management, covering L3 support, Environment Management and Release management
- Create a common process where possible for all platforms within the Investment Management team
- Drive towards corporate standard toolsets for release and environment management with high levels of automation
- Provide focal point for BICEP initiatives within the Investment Management team
- The person must have sufficient technical understanding to work with platform teams within the Investment Management group and understand ongoing demand for environments and release processes
- The person will have a strong background in rigorous process management applicable to release and environments
- The person will be comfortable working in an agile environment, as part of a global agile team of multiple disciplines and locations in order to deliver frequent, incremental change.
- The person should have broader influencing skills in order to build strong relationships with stakeholders, inside and outside of the team
- The person should have familiarity with the technical landscape of a complex trading platform across multiple technologies, software and infrastructure
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.