Sales Executive /Sales Advisors /Business Development - Travel
Job Title: Sales Executives - Travel
Location: Ayr Town Centre, Scotland
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonus + Incentives (up to £30,000 OTE)
Hours: Permanent positions both Full Time and Part Time considered including weekend and evening hours (Call Centre open from 08:45 - 20:00 hours daily)
Holidays: Up to 6 weeks plus bank holidays
Our Client is a Company who are experts in Cruise, Luxury Holidays and Worldwide holidays.
They are looking for great sales people!
They have exciting opportunities for talented and confident individuals to join their fast-growing travel business.
- Create inspirational holidays to excite their clients
- Meet/exceed monthly and annual sales targets
- Provide cost calculations for quotations
- Process bookings accurately and efficiently
- Provide high levels of customer satisfaction
- Maximise their customers' experience
- Achievements in meeting/exceeding sales targets whilst ensuring high levels of customer service
- Possess confident, professional, friendly approach to building client rapport and forging long-lasting relationships
- Experience in negotiation and influencing skills
- Knowledge/experience of worldwide travel
- Thrive in periods of pressure
- Ability to manage multiple software applications
- Salary and Bonus - Up to OTE £30,000
- Travel Discounts
- Contribution Pension
- Career advancement opportunities
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Travel Sales, Travel Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Luxury Holiday Sales, Inbound Sales, Outbound Sales Advisor, Outbound Sales, Sales Assistant, Sales Executive, Sales Agent, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales, Sales Agent may also be considered for this role.