Executive PA / Administrative Assistant - Glasgow
Executive PA / Personal Assistant / Administrative Assistant / Administrator / Board Level
Executive PA / Administrative Assistant with proven experience of client / stakeholder management at senior level, and working within a confidential environment is needed for our client, a successful and fun to work for IT consultancy, based in their Glasgow office. They are listed in the Times fastest growing Technology Companies, 2015 and 2016 and won Sunday Times SME of the year award at the Scottish Business Awards.
As an Executive PA, you will work closely with their Chairman and Group Board, providing administrative support to help them make better use of their time through secretarial and administrative tasks.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Delivering a confidential, highly effective and efficient administration and support service to the Chairman and the Group Board
- Providing effective diary management - making appointments; managing travel/accommodation arrangements; provide support/input to the organisation of events
- Preparing Group Board agenda and liaise with key stakeholders to collate, updating and issuing Board packs working to tight deadlines
- Taking meeting minutes and actions, distributing and filing appropriate documentation within agreed timescales to the Group Board
- Supporting the creation of presentations and communication briefings for the Group Board
- Maintaining an effective bring forward system for items requiring action or review
- Proven experience of working within a confidential environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience of client/stakeholder relationship management at a senior level
- Well organised
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + excellent benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, 25 days annual leave, life cover
If this role sounds of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.