Sports Coach (Relief)
Job Ref: L684
Rate of Pay: £9.31-£10.52 per hour (dependant on qualifications)
Hours: As and when required
Location: Throughout North Ayrshire
- to pro-actively promote and deliver sports coaching programmes across North Ayrshire
- preparation of Sports Session Plans
- delivery of sports specific sports coaching sessions
- maintenance of accurate reporting
- ensure welfare of all participants
You Must Have:
- current teaching/coaching certificate as approved by the relevant Governing Body of Sport
- HNC/HND in Sports Coaching
- First Aid Certificate
More Information: K:A Leisure application forms are available at www.kaleisure.com/vacancies
We will be in contact with you no later than 20 working days after the detailed closing date of the post, however if you have not heard from us within that period, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
K:A Leisure provides workers with a minimum hourly rate of £8.33 per hour under the Living wage initiative. Terms and conditions apply) (The contracted rate of pay is £4.83954-£6.67511 per hour)
Regulated Work with Children/Protected Adults:
Where work is considered regulated work with children and/or protected adults, it is an offence to apply if you are barred from working with children and/or protected adults. Dependent on the classification of post, preferred candidates will be required to join either the PVG Scheme, undergo a PVG Scheme Update or complete a Police Check Scotland form prior to a formal offer of employment being made by KA Leisure.
PLEASE NOTE: Successful candidates will meet the cost of the relevant PVG/Police Scotland check; this will be deducted from salary following commencement of employment with the Company.
For further information on the PVG scheme, please visit www.disclosurescotland.co.uk