Corporate Tax Manager
Fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Tax Manager to join a highly successful Chartered Accountants firm in Dundee or Edinburgh. Offering flexible working hours, a great salary and benefits package, and opportunities for further development and progression, this is a great opportunity for experienced Corporate Tax professionals to join a dynamic firm.
* Manage a client portfolio across varied industries
* Managerial responsibility for a small team
* Review the work of colleagues including tax computations and technical letters
* Provide Technical Tax Advice and manage planning projects
* Responsible for billing fees and managing the billing process
* Win new clients and undertake business development
* Previous experience gained in a Practice environment
* Experience of liaising directly with clients
* Ideally Qualified( CA, CTA, ATT) or breadth of equivalent knowledge
* Client driven and commercially aware
If you are interested in growing your career further within General Practice with a leading firm, then please apply below, or for further queries get in touch with Lynsey Salim at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.