Supply West Lothian Schools Area Ensemble Coach, Various Locations, 397.04 CD 26/11/17
We are currently looking to recruit to our casual staff bank. You should note that hours will not be guaranteed and successful applicants will be placed onto a casual bank and will be contacted to cover shifts as and when required.
The key duties of this post are:
- To tutor the students in your section within the Area Ensemble.
- Lead sectional rehearsals and assist conductor as required.
The skills and experience you must have:
- Advanced level of specific discipline section rehearsing, conducting and performing skills
- Able to commit to an annual performance programme
- Excellent ear
- Ability to sight read
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work flexibly
- Ability to teach and inspire young players
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with students, staff and parents
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by West Lothian Council.
397.04 - Supply Ensemble Coach.pdf