This is a good opportunity to join a large, financial services organisation based in the city centre on a 6 month fixed term contract.
You will be working as a member of the compliance team and assisting with the management of regulatory risk. The Compliance team operates as the second line of defence and is part of the wider risk division.
Day to day, you will cover:
- Liaising with other parts of the business to make sure that they are familiar with the compliance processes
- Assisting with the tracking of the UK Compliance regime and how it affects the business
- Working on business projects
- Assisting with the improvement of processes and procedures
- Working as part of the Compliance team assessing regulatory changes and a plan is in place in respect of the required necessary changes
- Assisting with the review of compliance policies
- Ideally degree qualified - Law is preferred
- Previous compliance, risk or audit experience preferred
- Organised, detailed and methodical
- Strong IT skills
- Quick to learn
Large financial services company who value their staff and will provide a first class working environment. As well as gaining further experience you will receive an excellent salary on this 6 month fixed term contract.