Business Analyst (Global Reporting Systems)
Role: Business Analyst (Reporting Systems)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Duration: 6 months
Type: Ltd Contractor
The Global Risk function comprises c. 30,000 FTE across the Risk functional areas (Risk Strategy, Wholesale Market Risk, Retail Risk, Operational Risk, Security & Fraud Risk and Compliance), supporting the Global Businesses (RBWM, CMB, GBM and GPB).
The Integrated Regulatory Information System (IRIS) was implemented in 2005. IRIS is a single instance global solution providing Regulatory Compliance and Financial Crime Compliance with the ability to consistently and systematically document, track, consolidate and report Compliance Reviews, Reportable Events, Regulatory Engagements and Compliance Projects as well as Issues and related Action Plans.
The role holder will be responsible for analysing Change Requests initiated by the business in terms of impacts on system functionality and data, translating the underlying requirements into terms easily understood by the IRIS Development Team and documenting tests to be completed by the business.
- Significant experience of business analysis, requirements gathering, and solution design techniques.
- Experience of writing test plans and test cases and of managing the completion of UAT.
- Detailed understanding of different change management methodologies, including AGILE (SCRUM/ Kanban), associated objectives and experience of the full change lifecycle.
- Experience of one or more of:- Excel VBA, SQL, Cognos
- Excellent documentation skills.