- RPO Leadership role
- Exceptional career opportunities, locally and globally
- Central Glasgow Location
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions.
As part of the Robert Walters Group - a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal.
With a global footprint across 28 countries, we're able to work in close partnership with organisations and manage everything from global accounts with demanding resourcing strategies to single sites with lower recruitment volumes.
We currently source and recruit for clients in over 47 countries, manage a recruitment budget of over GBP2 billion and hire tens of thousands of employees each year.
We're in a strong position in the market, and aim to build on that further still - developing quality solutions and driving service improvement, innovation and value in order to continuously exceed client expectations.
Setting the scene:
Working for Resource Solutions, this fantastic opportunity will be key to the growth of our business in Glasgow. Resource Solutions are looking to grow our footprint in Glasgow as we see this location as an excellent market for both experienced and emerging talent in the UK. This role will work in support of our impressive portfolio of clients in the UK.
The successful candidate will operate as a key member of the Resource Solutions Management Team in the UK and will have responsibility for a total team of 12. This is an extremely high-profile role which will have significant input into both strategic and operational outcomes for Resource Solutions and our client.
Responsibilities will be wide-ranging but will fall into the following categories:
- Active contribution to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes for the Client.
- Effective team management, encouraging focus on delivery and results
- Provision of superior service and development of strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Ensuring that meaningful MI information and reporting is produced that measures and reflects the value Resource Solutions adds to the Client
- Identification and realisation of opportunities to upsell and cross-sell Resource Solutions services
Required experience, skills and personal attributes:
- Considerable people leadership experience within the Recruitment Process Outsourcing market
- Financial services recruitment experience, exposure to technology is preferred
- Deep experience in strategy development and implementation
- Extensive application of resourcing best practices in high performance organisations
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to operate with credibility amongst a senior stakeholder group
- Significant exposure to recruitment systems and reporting tools
If the role described above has sparked your interest and you would like to join an international group in real growth mode, please send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.