Vacancy Reference: AMK-GS-SW-1807
Job Title: Helpdesk Coordinator
Job Type: Full-Time; Permanent
Location: Hillington, Glasgow
Benefits: 34 days holiday; AE pension; On-site parking; Performance-related Incentives
Are you a true Team Player who thrives in a fast-paced, energetic environment? Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service? Are you an expert in building effective customer relationships, inspiring their confidence by exceeding expectations? Do you possess an outstanding telephone manner and first-class organisation and prioritisation skills? If the answer is “yes”, then we'd love to hear from you!
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable. We have an exciting opportunity for a Helpdesk Coordinator to support our customers from within our Building Services Division. You will be responsible for logging reactive maintenance requests from our customers, both emergency and non-urgent; allocating field Engineers or Sub-Contractors where necessary, to engage with the customer to complete their works.
Based at our offices at Hillington, Glasgow the Helpdesk is a pivotal customer-facing role. You will be the first point of contact for our customers experiencing building, fixtures or fittings maintenance or repair - You will be on hand to support our customers when they need us the most. Our portfolio of clients rang from Royal Botanic Gardens and Legion, gyms, Edinburgh city council and many more.
Working alongside the wider Building Services Helpdesk Team, the successful candidate will use their strengths in communication, organisation, prioritisation and technical knowledge to take down the details of the maintenance request, assessing priority and urgency of the call and allocate the job to the most suitably qualified Engineer available, dependent upon trade specialism, geographic location and client portfolio.
Primary duties will include:
- Action all calls from Customers in a professional and courteous manner in accordance with company standards
- Working to ensure we maintain a high level of communication with our customers; keeping them informed at all times
- Monitoring all customer e-mail inbox accounts and ensuring e-mails are actioned within a timely manner
- Liaising with / Chasing of operatives / sub-contractors to ensure all jobs are updated / current and correct
- Actioning various reports where required
- Taking proactive measures to reduce our customers' costs wherever possible
- Appropriately escalating any issues where suppliers have failed to respond within reasonable timescales
- To economically and promptly deploy reactive maintenance operatives in accordance with SLA requirements
- To control daily operative activity & operatives location according to cost-effectiveness and Customers KPI requirements
- Allocation of quoted and reactive jobs to operatives and subcontractors
- Maximising Engineers' productivity at all times
- Ensuring fair and equal allocation of work to Engineers
- Providing professional, accurate and concise notes to all jobs
- General liaison with Suppliers / Sub-Contractors
- Calculating & submitting for uplifts of costs
- Contacting customer sites to book works in
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A tenacious, highly organised and pro-active individual – You will be process orientated and will be a driving force to ensure consistent delivery. You will be skilled at working in a fast-paced environment and have the flexibility to adapt and react quickly when priorities change
- A clear, confident, articulate communicator – You will have high standards of written and oral English and an outstanding telephone manner
- An excellent relationship builder – You will be practiced at engaging with stakeholders and customers at all levels, building rapport and forging long-standing relationships
- A highly organised individual – It goes without saying that you will possess exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills with high attention to detail
- Adept at conflict resolution – You will be skilled at dealing with issues in an empathetic and pragmatic fashion, employing tact and diplomacy to ensure timely and complete solutions
- IT Literate – You will have a good understanding MS office packages. Experience of working in a building services environment, with an understanding of trades-related language and vocabulary would be advantageous
- Previous experience of having worked in a call centre or helpdesk environment would advantageous, as would having used Concept, TABS / VIXEN IT package
- Educated to at least grade C in English & Maths at GCSE or equivalent
- Candidates with a qualification in Customer Service, such as an NVQ Level 3 in Customer Services, would be of particular interest
- Good geographic knowledge would be a distinct advantage
The Building Services Helpdesk Team deliver outstanding support to our business throughout the week, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 08:00-17:00, however flexibility to meet the needs of our business is essential.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its' great people - We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV to email@example.com
To find out more please visit us on www.servest.co.uk
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
Apply for Helpdesk Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly