Operations Analyst (Investments)
Our client, a leading Financial Services firm, are looking for an Operations Specialist to join the existing team on an initial contract basis. You will be working in a team that provides support in fulfilling training obligations, building and maintaining the Policy Governance Framework for Operations and reviewing and updating Operational material.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Assist with releasing courses to Operations in line with global requirements;
- Facilitate the storage of the Operations Policies & Procedures on systems;
- Perform the review and approval of Operations Desktop and Supervisory Procedures in line with Operations Policy
- Prepare reporting and reviews for Senior Management
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with divisions throughout the organisation, including, Legal, Compliance, Internal Audit, Company Secretaries, Finance, and the wider team.
To be considered you must have experience in a similar role, including previous experience/knowledge within Operations, Legal, Risk or Compliance related environment.
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Previous experience of working with a vendor team in a remote location;
- Recognises risk in day-to-day processes, draws out the key issues and suggests ideas for continuous improvement;
- Documents and details processes and procedures in order to manage changes to new or existing work streams;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential.