Our Hotel Assistant Manager vacancy offers variety, responsibility and reward. Not only do you get the satisfaction of providing first-rate customer service to guests who appreciate and reward great service, but you get to train, support and motivate staff to develop in their hospitality careers too, giving you a real sense of pride & achievement in your job. So if you love variety, can bring a great work ethic, enthusiasm and a real passion to deliver the highest quality hotel offering possible then we would love to hear from you.
- Deliver professional, friendly and engaging customer service in all areas of the Hotel
- Manage rotas, supervise, motivate and support front office, housekeeping, bar & restaurant staff and work in close partnership with the kitchen team
- Ensure hotel presentation is of the highest standard at all times
- Undertake the appropriate opening and closing procedures within the bar and restaurant facilities including cash handling & stock control
- Daily monitoring, updating and promoting of the Hotel social media pages
- Contribute to initiatives to develop the business, staff skills and increase guest satisfaction
- You must be able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the Hotel
- You need to have a practical hands-on approach and lead by example
- Good organisational, IT, customer service and team working skills
- Supervisory experience
- Restaurant / Bar experience
- Knowledge of social media
- Hotel management experience
- Hospitality / Hotel Management qualification
- Knowledge of hotel reservation systems
- Sales & marketing experience
Click here to download the full job description and person specification.
Send your CV with a covering letter, explaining why you would be the best candidate for this position to
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, The Orkney Employment Consultancy is acting as an Employment Agency.