Junior Business Development Executive (Desk Based)
Founded in 1951, our client manages billions of information assets, including business records, medical data and more for organisations around the world. Organisations in every major industry and of all sizes, including more than 95% of the Fortune 1000 and over 85% of the FTSE 100 companies, employ them as their secure information management partner.
Their driven sales staff emulate their company ethos by conducting themselves with the highest integrity and professionalism at all times, confirming to their new and existing customers that they are their only option for managing their information.
They currently have a vacancy for Junior Business Development Executive (Desk Based) to conduct outbound telephone calls and email to both their prospective and current customers as a means of discovering, assessing and qualifying their interest in their products and services, specifically Data Management and associated extensions.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following attributes:
• Some experience of the sales and marketing process (preferably business to business but not essential).
• The ability to learn the technical specifics or our products and services and promote the benefits to customers.
• The ability to meet targets using drive, enthusiasm and tenacity.
• An understanding of price points and gross profit margins is beneficial but not essential.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn new software.
Salary: Competitive + bonus, pension and benefits
In return they offer a highly competitive remuneration with realistically achievable career progression.
Please apply online for this Junior Business Development Executive (Desk Based) role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.