L&D Consultant/Trainer - 12 months' contract
An opportunity for an experienced L&D Consultant/Trainer to join a key public sector organisation based in Edinburgh. You will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of training events and resources sand providing learning and development expertise and support.
- L&D principles and practices (inclu. Emerging trends)
- Experience of designing, developing and delivering L&D projects
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management
- Qualified/Certified in teaching or training or equivalent experience
- Experience of adjustments for working with disabled users and assistive technologies
- Experience of creating video/computer based training materials
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.