Infrastructure Project Manager
Construction Planning Project Manager - 12 Months - Edinburgh
Our public sector client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Construction Planning Project Manager. You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of a range of projects, identifying and managing risks and producing business cases.
- Certified in Prince 2 and/or qualified to degree level in construction project management.
- Knowledge/experience of best practice in smart working environments
- Knowledge of PAS3000:2015 Smart working: code of practice
- Experience of planning and delivering large scale cross-functional infrastructure projects within a sizeable organisation
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders including a critical element of influencing business transformation and cultural change.
- Experience of procurement tendering processes
The ideal candidate will have previously worked with a public sector organisation and will have knowledge of facilities management processes and hard/soft services.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.