Site Liaison Officer / Waste Management Coordinator
Job Title: Site Liaison Officer - Waste Management
Location: covering the Scotland and the North East
Salary: Attractive salary, dependent on experience, car, laptop, tablet & phone
Contract Type: Permanent, full time
The company is the UK's market leader in outsourced waste management and recycling services. The company's Site Liaison Officers are critical to the effective implementation of the services they sell. The company put people first, whether they're employees, shareholders, or customers. The company is looking for individuals who share the company's people-first philosophy and can help us continually innovate and grow through their insights, innovation and unique talents.
The company is looking to recruit a Site Liaison Officer (covering the Scotland and the North East). Reporting to the Head of Managed Accounts, the SLO's are essential in the company delivering first class service to their customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for working as part of a team to manage customer relationships on site within the region. Focusing on delivering and enforcing customer waste strategies including agreed segregation performance and ensuring the customer experience meets the company's standards.
The primary focus will be to build and maintain relationships with onsite personnel and Contract Managers. You will also need to continuously strive to introduce new products/services to customer sites.
- Managing the service commitment the company has with its customers.
- To conduct regular site visits on agreed intervals.
- Developing relationships with key contacts at site level.
- Performing regular 'Toolbox Talks' on all new sites and refreshers when needed.
- Production of Site Waste Management Plans.
- To complete all monthly and weekly reporting statistics.
- Ensuring sites are in possession of and displaying correct compliance documentation.
- Identification of added value sales opportunities such as muck away, aggregates and hazardous waste.
- Attending customer meetings to support the Regional Account Manager as and when required.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of the Construction or Housebuilding Market along Waste Management experience desirable though not essential.
- Solid understanding of providing solutions and following best practice.
- Business and customer oriented team player with ability to form lasting relationships.
- Strong influencing and communication skills at all levels within an organisation.
- Ability to handle and manage high volume of work, short deadlines, travel and problem solve.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
Please be aware some overnight stays will be required due to the logistics of the Territory.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Waste Operations Manager, Waste Management Coordinator, Waste Management Operations Manager, Logistics Manager, Logistics Coordinator, Waste Operations Coordinator, Waste Operative, Waste Collecting, Waste Collector will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Site Liaison Officer / Waste Management Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly