Childcare and Education Worker
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 18th August 2017
Childcare and Education Worker to support Early Years Teachers with the implementation of focused intervention in the development of early literacy skills. This will involve close partnership work between the Childcare and Education Worker, the Teacher and the Speech and Language Therapist.
18.75 hours per week on a temporary basis. The anticipated leaving date is 31st March 2018.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full-time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Caroline Fothergill, Head Teacher on 01631 568090.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02218 /CME36935.
CME36935 - Childcare and Education Worker.doc
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx