Capco - Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let's Get Down To Business
The role works closely with clients and key stakeholders to elicit requirements for data management. It will perform various business and data analysis tasks as part of the project lifecycle, including producing process maps, operating models, and business and functional requirements documents. Additionally, there is scope for the role to structure its own deliverables in its aim of creating an effective, capable and suitable data solution. It will continually analyse changes to the requirements of the project and will work with internal teams to ensure the strategic goals of the project are delivered to.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Show Us What You've Got
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Business Analyst experience from the financial services sector as part of a project/programme of work
- Practical experience of implementing data scrubbing/management/warehousing tools and processes
- Practical experience of data reporting or services
- Experience of working with and managing business users/stakeholders
- Understanding of the Asset Management, Fund Services or Custody industries, and supporting technology and business processes
- Knowledge of instrument types and their respective lifecycle events, particularly equities and bonds
- Have vision and foresight concerning the design and implementation of system solutions, particularly in relation to the impact and design of revised/new business operating models
- CADIS/Markit EDM experience an advantage.
Professional experience is important. But it's paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take The Next Step
If you're looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we're looking forward to receiving your application.