Relief Cleaners - Anderson High School
- Full Time
Undertake normally as part of a team, the cleaning of designated areas within school premises to ensure that they are kept in a clean and hygienic condition. Duties will include: cleaning, washing, sweeping, vacuum cleaning, emptying of litter bins, polishing and dusting of the designated areas (which may include toilets and shower areas) and fixtures and fittings, using where appropriate powered equipment.
Duties may vary between term and closure periods.
These duties may also be carried out in colleges or other educational establishments.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link below for further information -
- The grade of this post is A
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.0608 per hour
- Employees on grade A will be paid a Scottish Living Wage supplement of £1.37 per hour. The hourly rate will therefore be £9.57 per hour.
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- Not suitable for Job Share
- Not suitable for Remote Working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Anderson High School, Lerwick
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Victor Nicoara, Cleaning Supervisor, Telephone 01595 744132 or email email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.
Cleaner Schools (A) JPPS (463).pdf
Employee Benefits June 2017.pdf