Modern Apprentice - Administrator
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Modern Apprentice - Administrator
Service: Strategy and Customer Services
Grade: £122.50 per week
Contracted Hours: 35
Contract Type/Basis: Temporary for one year from start date - Full Time
Closing date for all applications: Monday, 21st August 2017
The range of duties and responsibilities covered by a Business Support Trainee are detailed below:
- to work to agreed deadlines.
- to carry out core administrative duties including, DATA INPUT, filing, photocopying, and to participate in the development of administrative procedures.
- organising meetings as required.
- processing purchase orders and progressing invoices for timeous payment.
- provide simple management information reports as and when required.
- maintain an accessible records management system using the Council's Records Management Policy and Retention Schedule. The postholder is required to encourage electronic record keeping using the Council's document management system.
- identify gaps in skills and knowledge and discuss proposals for development opportunities with line manager.
- be responsible for delivering an agreed programme of work and activities.
This post is considered regulated work with children and/or protected adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. You will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by Clackmannanshire Council.
Should you have difficulty in accessing the documents and wish to request a paper application pack along with an application form please call 01259 452244 (24 hrs) and leave your details along with the reference number of the post.
Please note that if you are selected for interview you will be notified by e-mail.
Applicants must seek permission for a secondment, from their line manager, prior to applying.