Business Development Manager (Scotland & Ireland) Motorcycle Division
We have an exciting opportunity available to join our UK Moto sales team. Reporting directly to the Key Account Manager, you will take responsibility for maintaining key customer relationships within a geographical area.
Experience and a proven track record within a field sales role is essential, preferably within the motorcycle / tyre industry.
We are looking for someone with a positive outlook, keen to make a valued contribution, whilst being able to successfully manage the pressures that come with this enjoyable role.
Fundamental to its success and therefore essential for this role is someone with a genuine interest and passion for motorcycling – so come prepared to talk to us about your biking experiences and knowledge!
Key activities in the role include: -
- Development of the existing customer base
- The achievement of both financial and unit sales targets
- Identification and development of new business
- Effective account management, ensuring relationships are maintained
- Representing the company at both internal and external customer events
Important requirements for this role include: -
- You should be able to develop and maintain customer relationships, whilst maintaining a professional manner at all times
- Have a good level of IT knowledge and skills, including MS Excel
- Due to the nature of the role, you should be a self-starter, able to prioritise and organise your workload to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills, along with a sound understanding of financial acumen
A full driving licence is required for this role, along with a flexible approach to work, as there will be requirements to travel and stay overnight.
Ideally, you’ll live in Scotland / Ireland, with knowledge of the geographical area.