Support Worker & Support Worker Nights - Housing & Family
Job Title: Support Worker - 2 posts available (Housing and Family Support Services)
Location: East Kilbride, G74
Salary: £18,815 to £20,873
Working Hours: An average of 39 hours per week nights and days available
Closing Date: 5pm on Monday 21 August 2017
The organisation is an independent Charity which delivers support services to vulnerable people helping them to adapt to change and to improve their quality of life.
The organisation is currently recruiting for two Support Workers, Level 1, to join their Pathways department. The post holder will assist the Team Leader in ensuring that the service is delivered effectively and achieves set key performance indicators whilst working within the ethical framework of the organisation.
Key result areas include:
- Effective delivery of a sustainable service at the Supported Accommodation and Reach Out Project to provide a continuum of care for service users.
- Effective delivery of the Reach Out initiative and related resettlement services.
- Comprehensive and efficient recording systems to support the needs of service users.
- Consistent adherence to all relevant policies and procedures ensuring best practice and legal compliance.
- Contribution to the continuous development of the service.
- SVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care or SCQF equivalent (or working towards).
- Knowledge of current relevant legislation and policies relating to housing and social care.
- Knowledge of issues surrounding homelessness.
- Experience of crisis work with vulnerable service users.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Company pension.
- Generous annual leave allowance.
- Excellent training opportunities.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for further details.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Senior Support Worker, Senior Development Worker, Senior Housing Assistant, Care Support Worker, Social Worker, Support Worker, Senior Support Assistant, Care Helper, Healthcare Assistant, Residential Care Support, Social Care may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Support Worker & Support Worker Nights - Housing & Family
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly