Operations Assistant (Back Shift)
Henry Schein Animal Health is a leading supplier of veterinary products and services in the UK. Based in Dumfries, we serve the animal health profession throughout the UK with pharmaceuticals, equipment, pet food, veterinary disposables as well as exclusive, innovative technology solutions.
We are currently recruiting for a number of positions to join our busy Warehouse and Customer Service Teams.
Job Title: Operations Assistant (Back Shift)
Reporting to: Operations Supervisor
Hours of Work:
- Backshift - Sunday 12.00 - 7.00pm, Monday - Thursday 2.00pm - 10.00pm
- Backshift - Sunday 3.00pm - 7.00pm, Monday - Thursday 5.00pm - 9.00pm
- Flexibility of working hours and the ability to work overtime when required is essential
The position of Operations Assistant covers all tasks in the warehouse relating to the accurate and timely processing of customer sales orders. Primary Duties and Responsibilities are:-
- Picking goods for customer sales orders from ‘fixed’ stock locations
- Securely packing sales orders in the appropriate transit packaging
- Carrying out 100% checks on all picked orders
- Inventory Control
- Processing Returns
- To fully comply with all Health and Safety Rules and Regulations
- Covering other duties as requested from time to time by the Operations Management Team
Skills, Experience & Attributes
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills are essential
- Eye for details and accuracy
- Ability to grasp, bend, walk, stand for long periods, and lift up to 50 pounds
To apply, you can either log onto our website by the “Apply” button on this page, click on “Career Opportunities” and submit your application, attaching a CV.