Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 18th August 2017
The Social Work Finance Team is looking for a temporary Clerical Assistant to cover a secondment to support the Social Work Service in Campbeltown.
The successful candidate should have an interest in financial process, good IT skills and a flexible approach to working as an individual and as part of a team. The post is suitable for a secondment and will be for approximately 6 months.
Interviews for this post will take place on Wednesday 23rd August 2017.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Council will apply the Living Wage of £8.45 to this post.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Morna MacColl, Finance Administration Officer on 01586 559032.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02237 / HAW00611.
Information For Applicants.docx
CMA00611 - Clerical Assistant.doc