- Full Time
Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 18th August 2017
- Working in our busy scanning room, you will deal with all aspects of batching, scanning and indexing of incoming mail and documents into the Document Management System, in addition to General Office duties, as required.
- The successful candidate must possess 3 Standard Grades (Level 1-3) to include English and Administration (or equivalent qualification/experience).
- We are looking for a computer literate individual with knowledge of Microsoft Office, with good telephone manner and ability to manage own workload using initiative.
Applicants should note that:-
- This is a job share post.
- The salary shown is the full-time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour to this post.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Joanne Gillies, General Office Supervisor, on 01586 555 283.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference CTC00240 / ARB02242.
CTC00240 - Clerical Assistant.docx
Information For Applicants.docx