5 days left
- Full Time
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 25th August 2017
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a temporary, part-time, term-time Classroom Assistant for 14.25 hours per week to cover a secondment. The anticipated contract end date is Friday 29th June 2018.
This is an opportunity to join the established support and teaching team in Inveraray Primary School.
The hours to be worked are as follows: 12:30pm to 3pm on Tuesdays and Fridays, 9am to 3pm on Wednesdays, and 10:15am to 3pm on Thursdays.
Applicants should note that:-
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour to this post.
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Lynn Sinclair, Shared Head Teacher on 01499 302218 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02239 / CME35568.
CME35568 - Classroom Assistant.doc
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx