Legal Office Assistant
Are you a Legal Administrator who has previous experience in working in the corporate and/or legal sector and available ASAP for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract?
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Office Assistant to work for a fast paced busy Corporate Law office based in the West End of the City. This role is maternity cover, however, it could become permanent for the right person.
You will be expected to cover a range of duties, including:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail, including dealing with couriers
- Faxing, scanning and copying confidential documents
- Departmental filing
- Ordering office supplies and stationery
- Archiving and retrieval of files to and from storage
- Other ad hoc duties as required
You will need:
- Proven experience in a similar role and industry
- Strong IT skills
- Attention to detail is a MUST
The role is to start ASAP, so are you available to start immediately and have the necessary skills for this demanding and exciting role? If so, then please click "apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age