Cleaners (Office) - Sella Ness
The Office Cleaner will undertake, individually or as part of a team, the cleaning of designated offices and associated accommodation to ensure that they are kept in a clean and hygienic condition.
The range of cleaning duties applies to any part of the associated accommodation, the frequency and allocation of the duties being designated by the Council. The ‘associated accommodation' includes reception/waiting areas, communal areas, stairways and lifts.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link below for further information -
- The grade of this post is B
- Employees on grade B will be paid a Scottish Living Wage supplement of £0.94 per hour. The hourly rate will therefore be £8.51 per hour exclusive of Distant Island Allowance.
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.0608 per hour
- 2 x Permanent Part Time posts for 10.0 Hours per Week, 52.18 weeks per year
- The preferred candidate would be required to work Monday to Friday from 17:00 to 19:00
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- Not suitable for Job Share
- Not suitable for Remote Working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
These posts are based at Sella Ness
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Victor Nicoara - Cleaning Supervisor - 01595 744132 - Victor.Nicoara@shetland.gov.uk
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.
Cleaner (Office) JPPS B (464).pdf
Conditions of Service - Local Government Employees - Mar 2017.pdf
Employee Benefits June 2017.pdf