Quality Lab Analyst
The Quality team exists to deliver effective and efficient services in Quality to the company's Montrose site. The Quality Laboratory team exists to manage operational quality laboratory activities for the company's Montrose site in a compliant, lean and effective way.
- To work as part of a high-performing team and is responsible for carrying out routine analysis on IPC, raw materials, manufactured and stability samples using classical and chromatographic techniques as appropriate.
- To provide an effective analytical service for the analysis of non-routine samples and to assist in the troubleshooting of production problems.
- To be actively involved in activities that are required for the effective running of the Quality laboratory. Activities include, but are not limited to the review and preparation of procedures e.g. LSOPs, validation reviews and OE improvement activities.
- To work to current Good Laboratory Practice (cGLP) in a highly regulated environment, following the defined procedures (LSOPs).
- Required to be actively involved in various audit teams e.g. GMP, housekeeping and safety and self-inspection audits.
- Required to carry out SAP activities.
- Involved in supporting Continuous Improvement (CI) and OE initiatives in the laboratory.
- Involved in training staff in the analytical techniques in the department.
- To proactively support Visual Factory excellence activities ON site.
- To support the Quality Shared Services, especially the Quality Analytical Shared Service, as directed by the Quality Laboratory Leader with the aim of ensuring the highest level of performance for the company and Primary Supply.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nisha Patel on or upload your CV on our website - .
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.