Young Carers Administrator
2 days left
- Full Time
PKAVS is a leading local charity in Perth & Kinross, enhancing lives and connecting communities through diverse services in the areas of Carers, Mental Wellbeing, Minority Communities, Third Sector support and Volunteering. Every year, PKAVS enhances the lives of over 5,000 local people, helping them to overcome barriers and achieve their goals. PKAVS is also the Third Sector Interface for Perth & Kinross, supporting and developing the Third Sector and enhancing the Sector's role in Community Planning.
PKAVS Carers Services supports unpaid Carers of all ages who are living in Perth & Kinross and caring for family, partners, friends or neighbours. Our trained staff and volunteers help over 900 Carers of all ages, retain a life outside of caring and develop skills or interests to enhance their own lives. PKAVS uses a holistic approach in working with people who have caring responsibilities and their families to assess and plan support. Supports can include access to training, respite services, information and advice, and support groups.
We are looking for a highly motivated person to provide administrative support to the Young Carers team and to ensure the effective and smooth running of day to day work.
• To log incoming referrals and keep track of progress
• To maintain and update our current young carers database
• To oversee the development of our database systems
• Processing consent forms for our Identification Cards
• Updating the Identification Card spreadsheet
• Printing Identification cards and using the software (training will be given)
• Processing volunteer information and maintaining files
• Assisting the coordinator with the monthly data reports (inputting data)
• Other generic administration duties, that the coordinator may require
This job description is broad-based and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all possible duties as it is recognised that jobs change over time. Should the duties change radically then the post and salary level will be reviewed.
Closing date for applications - Monday 21st August 2017
Interview date - Week commencing 4th September 2017
YC Administrator Job Advert.docx
Young Carers Administrator Job Description 2017.doc