Driver - Roads
- Full Time
The Driver predominantly carries out driving for the Roads Service, but also carries out ancillary duties to support the work being carried out by the Roads teams.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link below for further information -
- The grade of this post is F
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,048 per annum
- Permanent post for 37 hours per week, 52.18 weeks per year
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- You must hold a valid driving licence or the ability to travel throughout Shetland at short notice and where public transport is limited
- Not suitable for Job Share
- Not suitable for Remote Working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Sellaness Depot
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Brian Wood, Tel: 01595 744108 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.
Driver A01295 (F) (896).pdf
Employee Benefits June 2017.pdf
Conditions of Service - Local Government Employees - Mar 2017.pdf