6 days left
- Full Time
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Technical Assistant for our client, a food manufacturing company based in Fife. This is a permanent position with salary in the region of £23,000 to £26,000. You will require to have experience of working in the food industry in a quality or laboratory environment within a production manufacturing work environment.
Responsibilities of the Technical Assistant position:-
- Communications with retailers/suppliers
- Carrying out audits and closing out corrective actions, score cards and attending sampling sessions
- Attending conferences and attending sampling sessions and conferences.
- Supporting with the launching of new products, retailer reviews, rebranding etc
Skills and Experience required:-
- Degree in Food Science / Manufacturing or equivalent
- Experience in quality systems and auditing with a production environment
- Level 3 HACCP, Level 1 /2 Food Hygiene
- Hold an Internal / Lead auditor qualification
- Good working knowledge of BRC and food safety
- Computer literate in Word, EXCEL, Powerpoint, Internet and Email
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3119
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Technical Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly