Restaurant Assistant Manager - Inverness
Assistant Manager - Popular branded restaurant
Up to GBP25,000 per annum + benefits
Our client is one of the UK's leading restaurant groups with a wide portfolio of brands, who are continuing to expand rapidly. To support them with their current success and future plans, we are currently looking for an Assistant Manager for their popular restaurant in Inverness. This restaurant offers a wide range of dishes influenced by American and Italian cuisine in a vibrant dining environment and attracts a broad spectrum of clientele.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an Assistant or Deputy Manager within a high-volume, branded environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for people in addition to great team leadership and development skills.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Manager will include:
- Supporting the General Manager/Deputy Manager in all aspects of managing the restaurant and taking on full responsibility for the site in their absence
- Taking a hands-on approach to the day to day running of the restaurant
- Coaching and developing your team to be the best
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Managing labour costs on your shifts
- Cost-efficient stock control and ordering
- Overseeing recruitment, appraisals, performance management and action plans alongside the General Manager
- Ensuring that the restaurant provides a safe environment for both staff and customers
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, passionate and innovative Assistant Manager. If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , Google+ and Pinterest .
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here