Business System Administrator
6 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Systems Administrator to join our client's team. Based at the head office in Hamilton, the successful candidate will support the Business Systems Manager in various projects and business systems activities. The duties will vary from documenting business processes, preparing project related documentation and providing reports/statistical data for business requirements. The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the installation and maintenance of both internal and third-party applications. The role will provide exposure of working with Microsoft Nav and other business systems.
The successful candidate will be dynamic and enthusiastic individual who thrives in working in a busy environment and part of a close-knit team. The Business Systems team operate in the heart of the business and provide IT support at various different levels, the successful candidate must use their operational expertise to enhance the service we provide.
If you are looking for an IT related/Business Systems career and have a desire to develop your technical abilities, whilst working with the latest system on the market, this could be the position for you!
The Main Accountabilities for the role are as follows:
• First line support for to Microsoft Nav users
• First Line support for general IT issues
• First Line support for all Business Systems
• Develop, maintain and document training manuals
• Carry out system training
• Record and distribute project meeting notes, actions etc to relevant parties.
• Document test scripts and carry out User Acceptance Testing.
• Liaising between business users and IT support
• Provide general administration support to Business Systems Manager
The essential qualifications, skills and experience for the role are as follows:
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV (2013 or above) advantageous
• Ability to analyse and resolve issues in a timely manner
• Strong administration skills.
• Great attention to detail.
• Highly numerate and literate
• Excellent IT Skills
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Flexible, willing to adapt to new tasks and duties.
Key contacts & Relationships:
• Department Managers
• Team members and
• Individual employees
• All customers & employees
About Our Client:
Our client is a forward thinking multi-utility connections company, providing the UK property and construction sector with a superior, value-added alternative to traditional distribution network operators (DNOs). With the property and construction sector well and truly out of the recession, demand for their services has increased dramatically and their customer base is growing rapidly. They need people like you to Grow With them, so if you want to join a company with exciting prospects, this role is for you.
Salary: Competitive Plus Benefits
Please apply online for this Business System Administrator role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.