Account Manager for Corporate Catering
Employer: Social Bite Ltd
Reports to: Head of corporate catering, Operations Manager and Board of Directors
Liaison with: All subsidiaries of Social Bite; working closely with senior management of the limited company
Workplace: Social Bite Head Office, 1 -3 St Colme Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6AA
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, which may include occasional overnight, evening and weekend work
Position Start Date: Monday 4th of December 2017
Annual Leave: 25 days plus 10 public holidays
We are recruiting for the position of Account Manager for the Corporate Catering Department. The core purpose of the job will be to maintain and build existing relationships with clients and organise the planning and delivery of all corporate orders. This post is part of the limited side of the company but will require the applicant to work closely with all subsidiaries. The Account Manager reports to the Head of Corporate Catering and is the direct line manager for all members of the department.
To apply please email your CV, Cover Letter and a one page word document addressing all of the essential criteria with supporting evidence set out in "Person Specification, Knowledge and Experience". Any application failing to include all three components will not be considered.
Send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email header Account Manager Application 2017.
- Control the delivery of high-quality work
- Align work programmes with strategic priorities
- Lead and facilitate effective meetings to achieve goals
- Identify and create new partnerships at local and national level
- Work collaboratively with all subsidiaries to deliver projects on time and in budget
Task and Responsibilities
- Build upon and maintain the corporate catering sales strategy; identify new partnerships, maximize existing client spend and develop a long-term plan for sustainable growth.
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager to generate growth across all subsidiaries.
- Be an advocate for strategic corporate partnerships to benefit the parent charity - the Social Bite Fund.
- Create and implement a partnership plan that identifies key accounts and outlines an action plan to both maintain existing and develop new relationships.
- Manage and track relationship progress using an integrated approach to client data and to provide excellent client care and communication using CRM tool.
- Generate daily and weekly reports for all units to follow corporate catering schedules and specialty orders.
- Act as the main point of communication to problem solve and address any issues or difficulties on an operational level.
- Line management of drivers, production team, shop staff and coordination of volunteers.
Monitoring and Reporting
- Produce reports and recommendations concerning marketing and sales strategies for senior management.
- Manage monthly income report showing status against all targets, tracks GP and forecasts for the upcoming month.
- Responsible for delivering against annual corporate catering budget and creating profit and loss evaluations.
- Identify and participate in key events at a local and national level to raise company profile and generate revenue.
- Responsible for logistics and on the day running of corporate catering events and company fundraisers.
- Design and carryout risk assessments and pre/post event profit and loss evaluations.
- Deliver presentations and speeches to communicate the company culture and ethos to the wider public and corporate clients.
- Develop key contacts through networking events that lead to further opportunities.
Person Specification, Knowledge & Experience
- 1 year + account management experience
- Experience of coordinating meetings and developing strategies to see projects from beginning to end
- Experience of working with and consulting with a wide range of partners at a strategic and operational level
- Demonstrable record of developing corporate partnerships
- Experience working for and with third sector and voluntary organizations
- Experience of identifying needs and acquiring buy-in from relevant support, resources and/or information
- Experience of organizing/facilitating events
- Experience of working with vulnerable groups of people
- Understanding of the homeless cycle and the impact it has on individuals
- Understanding of the social business model and its place within the business community
- Knowledge and understanding of food handling and health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of strategic partnerships
- Knowledge of issues, policies and legislation within Scotland affecting people who experience homelessness
Skills, Education, Qualifications
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent within a relevant field; sustainable development, business management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to engage confidently and influence a wide range of partnerships at a local and national level
- Food Safety and Health & Safety Level 2 qualifications
- Trained in working with vulnerable people and skilled at conflict resolution