Enterprise Assurance Analyst
Enterprise Assurance Analyst | Permanent | Glasgow
About the recruitment consultant:
Craig McKellar worked in audit at EY for 5.5 years across various industries in Scotland before joining CHANGE to focus on the Risk and Internal Audit market. He works with all the main asset managers and banking institutions across Edinburgh and Glasgow. Craig's technical knowledge and experience allows him to add value when supporting candidates through the interview process. See his linkedin profile at
About the employer:
This is a bank based in Glasgow who offer an excellent work life balance and interesting work. They are very people focused whether that is their employees or customers and look to develop their staff. The bank has been in an exciting period for the last 12months and now there is a need for an Enterprise Assurance analyst to join the Enterprise Assurance team.
About the role
These individuals will play a key role by collating and assessing a wide range of data and business information to support effective and efficient analysis. This will encompass a number of efficiency, testing and assessment methodologies primarily created and deployed to provide assurance that activities undertaken in the business are within set risk appetite limits; subject to an appropriate control framework and comply with regulations, policy and customer centric and outcomes objectives.
This role is about???
• Providing monitoring and reporting analytics supporting the key assurance plan objectives
• Undertaking monitoring and reporting of the operational frameworks to ensure visibility of
performance testing results and the delivery of good customer outcomes.
• Providing reporting and analysis to the Senior Manager, Enterprise Assurance of testing
to identify the extent of compliance with all supporting frameworks, processes and tools
• Monitoring the Risk and Control Environment by collating, reporting and analysing on the
assurance testing of the controls undertaken by the team.
• Preparing reporting in relation to the Bank's Governance framework as required
• Preparing analysis and reporting in relation to current regulatory obligations and monitor
compliance with regulations
• Delivering reporting to meet requirements of external parties, such as External Auditors
• Where required, engaging with colleagues from the immediate team and across different business functions, serving as a subject matter expert and prime point of contact for risk, framework and outcomes data
We need you to have
• Proven track record in a data analysis, reporting analyst or insight role
• Good knowledge of risk frameworks, back office and customer facing business unit functions.
• Proven experience of using data analysis to identify trends and translate into practical solutions.
• Competent in the use of PC tools, in particular MS Word,MS PowerPoint.
• Advanced MS Excel skills.
• Experience of developing reporting tools which enable standard and tailored reporting of data (e.g. Business Objects).
• Well-developed interpersonal skills, with proven experience of collaborating across business area and with colleagues at different levels.
• Experience of working alongside and influencing senior stakeholders.
• Proven ability to influence change in a positive and collaborative manner.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Confident presentation and interviewing skills
• Initiative, enthusiasm and confidence to tackle unfamiliar tasks.
• Experience of working to a high level of detail and at pace.
• Ability to turn ideas into practical solutions
To apply or find out more information please email Craig at or call .