Finance and Systems Manager
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 18th July 2017
We are seeking a Finance and Systems Manager on a full-time permanent basis.
This is an important new post within liveArgyll - the Charitable Trust which has been established to manage the Leisure, Libraries, Community and Sport functions on behalf of Argyll and Bute Council.
The post holder will:
- Assist the Business Support Manager to ensure a robust, effective Finance function is in place and delivered to all Trust services/teams, including financial accounting, financial governance and capital planning.
- Provide support to the Board of Directors to ensure that the Trust operates in accordance with appropriate statutory guidance, codes of practice and agreed strategies and policies.
- Manage the ICT function with the Trust and ensure that all systems, including administrative processes, operate at optimum efficiency and continue to innovate to improve front line services and enhanced customer experience.
Applicants should note that:-
- This job is not suitable for job share.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Diane McMillan, Performance Adviser Community and Culture on 01546 604232.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02224 / CMC00642.
CMC00642 - Finance and Systems Manager.doc
Information For Applicants.docx