Teacher of Primary
- Full Time
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 18th August 2017
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a permanent Teacher of Primary for Gigha Primary School, Isle of Gigha, for 17.50 hours worked alternatively as 2 days week one (Tuesday/Wednesday) and 3 days week two (Tuesday/Wednesday Thursday) preferred, although work pattern can be negotiated at interview.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The salary shown is the full-time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Julie Wilson, Head Teacher on 01583 505259.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02211 /CME08023.
CME08023 - Teacher of Primary.doc
CME08023 - Teacher Report.docx
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx