PA/ Personal Assistant, level Director
7 days left
- Full Time
PA/ Personal Assistant, level of Director - required for fixed term position with public sector client based in Glasgow for 3 months.
Our client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced PA to Director who will provide exemplary administration support to Director and other members of the Executive Leadership Team. Diary management and the ability to plan ahead are integral to the role - the PA needs to be the 'eyes and ears' for the Director and keep him/her updated of any issues, concerns or matters for attention.
The role requires trust, flexibility, discretion, excellent organisational skills and for the person to be both proactive and reactive when it comes to the needs of the Directors and other members of the Executive Leadership Group whilst constantly protecting the organisation's reputation.
- Previous experience of working in a PA capacity
- Enhanced IT skills; including excel and word
- Experience of working within an administrative capacity;
- Ability to prioritise work to tight deadlines
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- The ability to engage with all levels of internal and external people and organisations
- Experienced in MS PowerPoint; IShare or similar
- Knowledge of Covalent or other Risk and Issue Management Systems and Agresso or other finance systems
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.