Junior Accounts Assistant
6 days left
- Full Time
Do you enjoy working with numbers and spreadsheets? Are you keen on a career in Finance? Then please read on as my client is looking for a Junior Accountant who can join their team with immediate effect.
Position - Junior Accounts Assistant
Location - Muirhead, Glasgow
Salary - GBP15,000 - GBP17,000
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Our client who specialise in hard FM, construction management and compliance management are looking for a Junior Accounts Assistant to join their fast paced, established accounts and administration department.
In this position you will gain an insight into the workings of all the different departments within the business and develop a wide range of new skills and experiences.
They provide their clients with integrated services across the life-cycle of any property; from construction project management, mechanical and electrical installations and ongoing maintenance.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will be looking to gain experience in an office environment
- Organised, with the ability to multi-task
- I.T Skills in Excel and Word
- Ability to communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to take responsibility for own learning and development
- Be willing to learn within a fast paced environment
- Having some knowledge in Accounts/Finance would be an advantage
- Matching, batching & coding of invoices
- Allocation of supplier payments
- Dealing with invoice queries via phone and email
- Reconciliations to supplier statements
- Allocating invoices to purchase orders
- Assisting with expenses reconciliations
- Assisting with time-sheet preparation
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Managing spreadsheet
- Assisting with other Adhoc finance job
If you are available with immediate effect, if you are looking for a Junior Finance Assistant position and feel you have the drive to success and have the passion for Finance Industry then please submit your CV.
With 17 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates. We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us.
Cordant People Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee with Aberdeen due to open in the near future.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.