Wealth Management - Quality Control Onboarding Analyst
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion, over 265,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Consumer and Community Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking.
The Global Wealth Management business offers individuals and families personalized, comprehensive financial solutions that integrate sophisticated investment management, capital markets, trust and banking capabilities. JPMorgan Private Bank was recognized in 2015 by Euromoney as the world's best global private bank, with more than 1,800 client advisors in 120 offices in 11 countries.
J.P. Morgan International Bank Limited (JPMIB) is the primary entity which is used to provide private banking services to ultra high net worth (UHNW) and high net worth (HNW) individuals in the EMEA region, excluding Switzerland. It is also the entity which provides banking, trading, and brokerage and custody services to clients of the Global Wealth Management (GWM) in Asia. JPMIB is a UK bank and is regulated by the PRA and FCA; it operates out of its UK head office with branches in Brussels, Frankfurt, Madrid and Milan.
As a result of continued strong business performance together with the increasing nature of the regulatory environment, J.P. Morgan International Bank Limited (JPMIB) is looking to add additional KYC Business Quality Control (BQC) Specialists to the team. The focus will be to review client due diligence and uphold the standards of the Banks AML/KYC programme.
The role will focus on supporting the AML & KYC framework for the PB EMEA onshore client base and will require interacting with a wide range of Front Office employees (Bankers, Analysts and Client Service Specialists) as well as the Legal, Global Financial Crimes Compliance and Risk management functions.
Collaboration with AML/KYC colleagues globally to ensure that a sound Anti-Money Laundering monitoring framework is maintained may also be necessary.
The KYC BQC Specialists responsibilities will include:
- Review and analysis of Client Due Diligence reports and Know Your Client (KYC) data.
- Identification of prohibited client types and appropriate escalation
- Identification of AML/KYC/Reputation risk and appropriate escalation
- Training to the front office on KYC & Due Diligence Standards
- Ad-hoc AML/KYC related projects such as systems enhancements, workflow analysis, higher risk client reviews.
- Management Information (MIS) compiling of data and producing monthly reports and other ad-hoc reports as required for senior management
What we look for
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is enthusiastic and a keen interest in AML and related areas. The successful candidate will demonstrate good organisational skills, and will be able to deal with issues independently even when working under pressure with challenging deadlines. Given that the role will involve communicating with employees of varying levels, with diverse roles and different native languages, the individual will need strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated KYC/AML experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to multi task and deliver to a tight deadline
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with people at all levels across all functions
- Team player
- Additional languages a plus
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.