Senior Analog Design Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
Senior Analog Design Engineer - Edinburgh
Dialog Semiconductor designs highly integrated standard and custom mixed-signal integrated circuits, optimised for Smartphone, Tablet, IoT, LED Solid State Lighting and Smart Home applications. With world-class manufacturing partners, Dialog operates a fabless business model and is a socially responsible employer pursuing many programs to benefit the employees, community, other stakeholders and the environment we operate in.
Dialog's power saving technologies including DC-DC configurable system power management deliver high efficiency and enhance the consumer's user experience by extending battery lifetime and enabling faster charging of their portable devices. Its technology portfolio also includes audio, Bluetooth?? Smart, Rapid Charge??? AC/DC power conversion and multi-touch.
As part of our continued growth, we seek 3 Senior Analog Design Engineers to join us in Edinburgh.
Working in our Analog team in Edinburgh, you will:
• Specification and design of CMOS/BCD power management circuits meeting performance, area, power and timescale constraints
• Lab evaluation and support for circuit blocks/whole ICs
• Supporting DFT strategy and implementation
• Top level simulation and verification planning and implementation
• Supporting test development and ramp to production
• Managing/guiding circuit/block layout
• Instigating regular peer reviews with analog design engineers
What we are looking for
• Significant hands-on experience in analog full custom design
• Detailed layout judgment and supervision capabilities
• Experience of designing switching converters, controllers: Buck/Boost/Chargers. Linear regulators/chargers/fuel gauge IP
• Knowledge of portable power management: Lithium ion multi-cell charging characteristics is highly desirable
• Ability to propose innovative and leading edge solutions
Dialog in Edinburgh
Working in our Edinburgh design centre, you'll be perfectly placed in the heart of this historic and beautiful city. Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland is a city which has a distinctly town feel, offering excellent schools, the world famous Edinburgh Fringe Festival once a year plus many tourist attractions to enjoy in the centre of the city. Amazing countryside and seaside is easily accessible for all kinds of outdoors activities. As part of our team in Edinburgh, you'll be joining a truly multi-cultural, global group with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ambition to continue our impressive growth together.
Why join us?
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. We are proud to have won numerous awards and designs, including exclusive patents that have assisted us to enjoy 9 successive years of double digit growth in this highly competitive industry. With sustainable growth on a global scale planned for 2015, the opportunity for talent to progress at Dialog could not be greater. We are fast becoming the employer of choice within microelectronics chip design, power management solutions, short range wireless connectivity and AC/DC power conversion.
If you'd like to explore working for Dialog Semiconductor further, then it's time we heard from you. Click below and apply now. Closing date for applications is Sunday 27th August 2017.