6 days left
- Full Time
Our Client are searching for a qualified Technical Adviser to join their team based in Glasgow.
- Discuss client objectives with the Adviser during debrief. Identify any shortfalls in client information and discuss with the Adviser
- Request and review all necessary information and undertake financial analysis to produce financial reports for discussion with the Adviser. Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client's needs. Request and obtain information/comparisons for analysis by the Adviser. Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client risk profile.
- Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed and signed off by the Adviser. Ensure any recommendations detailed in a report are in line with any internal guidance/procedures.
- Submit paperwork when advice taken up in accordance with Company procedures. Ensure all paperwork is in order.
- Ensure appropriate data is accurately recorded on Company back-office system(s) and updated in line with Company procedures. .
- On-going servicing of clients as and when required.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business. Follow principles and rules of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the internal requirements set out in the Compliance Manual, local and Group Compliance and Risk policies.
- To ensure adherence to Department's and Company procedures and Department's Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning (CII) - Level 4 or Diploma in Financial Planning
- Understanding of the Financial Planning/Corporate Advice process, where appropriate
- Ability to work within defined business processes and to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritise and plan own workload.
- Strong IT skills.
- Good report writing and communication skills