2 days left
- Part Time
Energetics are looking to recruit a dynamic and enthusiastic Receptionist to be the face of our organisation in our brand new office, located in Hamilton. The ideal candidate will be customer focused, highly organised and will thrive in a busy fast paced environment.
This is a fantastic, flexible job sharing opportunity with part time hours for the perfect candidate. The successful post holder will provide a timely, effective and engaging service to all customers and internal employees. You will have experience of working in a busy customer focused environment and be able to establish professional relationships at all levels throughout the business.
You will have an opportunity to work with a fun, friendly and highly knowledgeable team within a vibrant, competitive organisation. You will be an effective communicator with an organised and methodical approach and a drive to ensure all customers and employees receive a high standard welcome and service whilst here at Energetics Head Office.
If service is your passion. We have a role for you
Key tasks undertaken as part of role:
• Responsible for welcoming all customers and employees into the business and being the first point of contact for general queries providing a friendly, professional and efficient service.
• To answer the telephone, exercising initiative when required to respond to general enquiries and /or record as appropriate, accurately, legibly and swiftly.
• Coordinate bookings for all internal conference rooms and facilities.
• Preparation of conference rooms for internal and external meetings and facilitating the clear up of conference rooms in preparation for next use.
• Comply with security requirements by issuing and maintaining accurately processed security passes to all customers and guest.
• Responsible for arranging all travel arrangements for the business including flights, accommodation, car services and trains.
• Responsible for compiling and issuing confidential Board Pack’s to our Executive Staff Members in preparation for the monthly board meeting ensuring they are on time and accurate.
• Consistently undertake general housekeeping throughout the facilities such as reception area, conference rooms and communal areas.
• Ensure all printers throughout the office and reception areas are stocked with paper and toner supplies at all times.
• To exercise integrity in respect of confidential matters and personal information obtained during the execution of the duties in the post.
• To undertake all general office duties, such as being responsible for the daily incoming and outgoing mail, ordering & keeping stock of various supplies & photocopying, scanning, faxing
• Manage regular and routine correspondence with various departments throughout the business.
• Monitor parking of all customers and employees.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
• 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above or equivalent
• NVQ in administration
• Experience of working experience in a similar role
• IT literate with ability to competently use software packages to complete work
• Strong Communicator, Flexible, willing to adapt to new tasks and duties.
• Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Organised, methodical approach to work with excellent time management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to handle all matters confidentially
• Team player able to support the team
• Responsible and accountable for all actions
Key contacts and Relationships:
• Executive Team
• Department Managers
• Team members and
• Individual employees
• All customers and employees
Energetics is a forward thinking multi-utility connections company, providing the UK property and construction sector with a superior, value-added alternative to traditional distribution network operators (DNOs). With the property and construction sector well and truly out of the recession, demand for Energetics’ services has increased dramatically and our customer base is growing rapidly. We need people like you to Grow With Us, so if you want to join a company with exciting prospects, this role with Energetics is for you.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Please apply online for this Receptionist role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.