Trainee Recruitment Consultant
6 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a career that will let you grow, develop and ultimately earn as much as you want? With an uncapped commission scheme, strong base salaries and a training programme that will see you promoted within 12 months of joining us - The Randstad CPE branch in Glasgow could be the opportunity you are looking for!
If you love working in an ambitious, friendly and pro-active environment and are pursuing a career as a trainee recruitment consultant, our dedicated and competitive facilities maitanance team are eager to meet their next high performer.
We are conveniently located in the heart of the city, giving you access to:
* A refreshing, open planned sales floor
* Large, spacious interview rooms
* A large database of candidates and clients to kick start your career
* A dedicated training plan, that is tailored to your personal requirements
We know it is important to keep our staff motivated to succeed, so as well as the above your benefits will include, but are not limited to:
* Away Days
* Annual Awards Conference (All Expenses Paid)
* High Performance Awards
* Share Purchase Plan (including 40% Bonus Shares)
* Monetary Discounts including: Food & Drinks, Luxury Retailers, High Street Retailers, Cinema Discounts, Mobile Contract Discounts, Car Discounts???
* ??? and a whole lot more!
As a trainee recruitment consultant you will be representing one of the largest recruitment organisations globally, your responsibilities would include:
* Getting to know your candidates, working with them to tailor their search for employment, whether that be for temp or perm opportunities.
* Keeping in the know. The recruitment market changes daily and you will be a specialist within the office support market.
* Extending your reach - meeting with candidates and clients in order to provide the very best service you can.
What we need from you ("the requirements"):
No previous experience is necessary! - All we ask is that you are:
* Open to new ideas and ways of working
* Motivated by success
* Hard working
If you want to join us, or are interested in finding out more - speak to our internal recruiters in full confidence today. Just upload an updated CV and apply, successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.
Recruitment; Office Support;360 Recruitment; Sales Recruitment; High Volume; Fast Pace; Sales; Telesales; Business Sales; Graduate; Business Development
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.