Are you an experienced driver looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Driver to join our team in Bargeddie, working 48 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days.
Driver key responsibilities:
- Drive and operate vehicles and equipment safely to the greatest profitability and efficiency
- Follow direct and written instructions from the Logistics Unit Managers and their appointed representatives
- Receive instructions from the Logistics Office regarding collections/deliveries to be done and carry them out efficiently and safely
- Pass to the transport Office any factors affecting operations, observed or commented upon by customers making any suggestions which may improve efficiency or service.
- Complete paper work for every job ensuring that the necessary information is recorded fully and legibly and signed where appropriate.
- Produce Tachograph print out at end of each shift and ensure that hours and working arrangements are within legal limits and that manual entries are recorded accurately.
The ideal Driver:
- Thorough working knowledge of current legislation of LGV driver hours including WTD.
- Good geographic knowledge
- Be able to follow management instructions.
- Experience of driving LGV vehicles in a commercial environment.
- Full Driving Licence is essential
- Category C (LGV 2) licence is essential
- CPC is essential
In return for your hard work, you can expect to receive a salary of £23,890 per annum with a range of benefits
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Driver then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date: 1 August 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.