Senior Fraud and Financial Crime Oversight Manager
The team are responsible for Risk Oversight for the entire Bank, and this candidate would be responsible for overseeing Fraud and Financial Crime. The ideal candidate will have a good background in 2nd Line of Defence roles, and should be able to effectively communicate with all levels across different business units within the bank. As well as this, the aim of this team is to be proactive when it comes to risk controls, so the candidate should be able to add value when it comes to developing new controls frameworks for any issues external risks to the Bank.
- Strong influencing and communication skills (both oral and written) with the confidence to engage with senior management and maintain good working relationships.
- Personal drive and self-initiative combined with excellent team working capabilities to enable effective collaboration with partners across the Bank.
- Experience of operating successfully within a large complex organisation and a detailed understanding of control design and operation within Fraud & Financial Crime.
- This role would be well suited to candidates that are either Fraud & Financial Crime Risk professionals, or technical experts with a curious and challenging mindset who would like to broaden their experience into a risk role.
- Recognised qualifications or membership, such as (CIFAS, CIPFA, ACFCS) would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in Financial Services is desirable, but not essential, as you will be expected to learn quickly to add value to both 1st and 2nd