Location - Dundee, Scotland
This is an opportunity to work with a leading expert in the diagnostics sector who have a fantastic opportunity for a Document Writer.
This role will be responsible for supporting product transfers and continuous improvement of the product range through the creation and editing of technical documentation.
You will be working with the Product Support Group based within the Operations department however it will have equal interaction with both Operations & R&D departments and have significant interaction with the compliance team.
Creation of manufacturing & transfer documentation required to successfully transfer products from R&D in to routine manufacture.
- Support product and process improvements through the creation and updating of existing documentation.
- Create & maintain master templates for manufacturing and testing processes and update as required.
- Liaise with departments to obtain relevant information to write technical documentation for the manufacturing and testing processes of new & existing products
- Support product transfers by ensuring best practices are followed and consistent processes are adopted.
- Support product/process improvements through the generation/updating of relevant documentation.
- Write reports and presentations for both internal & external circulation as required.
- Adhere to Health & Safety regulations.
- Manage & complete non-conformances & CAPAs within BBIs Quality system when required.
- Monitor & report on departments KPIs.
- Maintain individual training record.
- Maintain individual timesheet record.
- Identify & refer to appropriate person(s) e.g. Manager or technical experts when issues arise.
- General Scientific Background Degree or equivalent in biological discipline
- Degree OR equivalent in Biological Discipline.
- Excellent oral, written, cross functional and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, showing good information transfer skills.
- Project and results oriented
- Prior development/manufacturing experience would be beneficial.
- Competitive Rates and the opportunity to work with exceptional products and technologies that people rely on to enjoy a better quality of life.
For more information, please call Suzi on or e-mail a CV to