1 day left
- Full Time
Fixed Term Contract Position
This is an opportunity to work with a leading expert in the diagnostics sector who are a leading expert in immunoassay development and manufacturing services and they are currently recruiting for a full time Project Manager on a fixed Term Contract.
This role will be responsible for project managing and supporting of product transfers and continuous improvement of the existing and developing product range.
- Project Leadership: Lead, motivate multi-disciplinary team to deliver project to time and budget
- Resource Planning: Ensure the appropriate resource and skills are available throughout the project to deliver the project as planned
- Project Planning: Define project activities and identify dependencies and establish an achievable timeline to deliver the project
- Project Documentation: Initiate and maintain all project documentation including Project Plan, Design Inputs, Risk management, Action logs, Risk registers etc.
- Customer Management: Point of contact for customer communication, responsibility for assessing, managing and delivering customer expectations, ensuring alignment with Contract and internal stakeholders
- Project Control: Provide regular project status updates against project timeline as and when required as to the project requirements and procedures. Provide inputs for quality metrics.
- Compliance: Ensure project compliance to QMS and relevant regulatory requirements
- Science Based Degree
- Prince 2 Qualification
- Project Management experience within a scientific and or Medical Device environment.
- Knowledge and experience of working on quality management systems ISO13485 & 9001 within a regulated environment.
- Excellent organisational, customer service and attention to detail skills
Our client is offering competitive a competitive salary in a great working environment therefore if you are looking to further develop your career with a thriving and growing company, this could be the role for you.
For more information, please call Suzi on or respond to the advert above with an up to date CV and a cover letter