Production Team Members
PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBERS
BASED IN BATHGATE
We have a number of exciting job opportunities for Production Team Members at our Bathgate site.
The positions are on a permanent basis and shifts are rotating days & nights at the Bathgate site.
Applicants must be enthusiastic, reliable and be prepared to work within a busy food production environment.
The team member’s role purpose is to operate the manufacturing process from ingredients to dispatch. Ensuring compliance with all manufacturing processes and procedures to enable excellent quality products to be produced.
This role will involve:
- General production line work
- Machine operating
- Quality and process control checks
- H&S, Quality, Technical, Food safety, and any other processes and procedures adherence
What skills and qualifications do I need to be a successful Production Team Member?
- Previous manufacturing experience (bakery) would be preferred
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- The ability to work quickly to meet production targets
- Good team working skills and the ability to work on your own
- The ability to follow strict health and safety guidelines and quality procedures
- Good standards of personal hygiene
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit a cover letter detailing what makes you the best candidate for the job along with your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
The interviews will involve a mandatory basic English & math’s test.